HOUSES FOR RENT
Our central Erina location combined with a quiet and peaceful retirement living atmosphere makes us an ideal place to live for singles and couples alike. We offer a number of Houses for Rent in both Karalta Court and our property situated adjacent at Greenlife Erina.
The office for Karalta Court and Greenlife Erina is located at 33 Karalta Road Erina. Office hours are 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday.
Inspections and Applications
Rental Properties can be inspected during the above office hours. The individual listing will indicate if an appointment is required. Once an inspection of the property is conducted, a Rental Application Form can be obtained.
The application form is your way of showing the Owner that you are the best candidate for the property, that you are able to pay the rent and that you will look after the property as specified in the tenancy agreement. Please ensure you include copies of all required identification and paperwork. Once an Application has been approved, a deposit of the first weeks rent is paid with 24 hours of being approved.
Lease and Bond
The Residential Tenancy Agreement (or Lease) period for our Rental Properties is 6 months. Rent is paid fortnightly in advance by Direct Deposit. A Bond of 4 weeks rent is payable at the commencement of the Agreement.
– Each property has provision for 1 car space or carport only per house unless specified
– Community Rules do not allow pets at Karalta Court or Greenlife Erina
– Tenants are responsible for maintaining the home, lawns and gardens of their rental property
– Tenants are responsible for electricity, gas, phone and internet connections
– Available Rentals are listed below. If there is no listings available, it will be blank.